- About Us
- Estate Planning
- Organizing Your Business
- Business Structure
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Sale of Your Business
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- How Insurance Fits Into Your Business's Strategic Plan
- Estate Tax Saving Strategies
- Is Your Money Safe?
- Making Tax Saving Gifts, Protecting Assets and Your Personal Rainy Day Fund
- No Rules for The Road; No Operating Agreement. Llc Mistake Number 8
- All Estate Plans Need to Be Reviewed and Probably Changed. Income Taxes Are Now More Important than Estate Taxes
- Those Hidden Clauses Can Bite You Bad.
- Beth Can’t Live on Only a Million Dollars
- Protect Your Nest Egg: Your Life Insurance Cash Value Could Be Taken from You
- Rigid, Inflexible Estate Plans Can’t Change with The Family, Law, and Taxes; Failure to Plan for Horrible Accidents, Relatives Gone Bad, or Ever-Changing Tax Law. Estate Planning Mistake #10.
- You Lose Control of Everything Because You Didn’t Plan. Guardianships. Court Takes Away Your Control of Your Life. Estate Planning Mistake Number 9
- Non-Existent LLC. You Forgot to Renew! LLC Mistake Number 7
- LLC, C or S Corporation Under Trump Tax Reform
- Max: I Don’t Want the Million Dollars–now.
- I Thought My Will Would Last Forever so I Never Updated My Estate Plan. Now My Family Suffers Because of It. Estate Planning Mistake Number 6.
- You Failed to Protect Your Children: The Biggest Benefit of Us Law Most Parents Pass Up; Divorce, Creditors and Money Wasting Children. Asset Protection for Heirs Lost; Estate Planning Mistake Number 5
- You Forgot to Protect Yourself and Your Spouse; Asset Protection Trusts; Tenants by The Entireties, Retirement Plans and Life Insurance; Estate Planning Mistake Number 7
- Protecting Your Assets: Part II Virginia APTs; Existing Creditors.
- You Paid More Estate and Income Taxes than You Had To. Legal Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Your Taxes. Estate Planning Mistake #8.
- Give Me Simple! Simple Will, No Living Trusts. No Long Documents. Easy to Understand. Got It or Not It? Estate Planning Mistake #3
- How to Protect Yourself: Us Goes Bankrupt: Taxes Going Up, Services Going Down; President Obama Tells the Truth
- Dad Died and The Bank Took Everything
- Best Last Minute Tax Deduction at The End of The Year: Charitable Remainder Trust
- A Purchaser of A Foreclosed Property May Be a Victim of A Botched Foreclosure; Protect Yourself Against Defective Foreclosures
- Estate Plans that Fail to Protect Your Family; when Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Asset Transfers Are Not Enough
- Estate Tax Returns from The Grave
- Is the Tiger Woods’ Pre Nuptial Agreement Protected Against Multiple Mistresses?
- Don’t Put Children on Title to Your House
- Get Five Times the FDIC Insurance Against Bank Collapse by Use of Your Living Trust
- Who’s in Charge of Your Funeral?
- When Is a Tax Cut a Tax Increase?
- First LLC Mistake: You Signed the Articles!
- Funding Avoids Probate
- Protect Your S Corporation with An LLC
- Living Trusts Do Not Avoid Probate
- If You Are in Your Eighties, It Is Time to Get Married; Portability of Your Spouse’s Exemption from Estate Taxes.
- Most Trusts Do Not Protect Your Assets; Asset Protection Trusts; Revocable and Irrevocable; Us and Offshore
- Aunty Mae and Inflation: Gifting to Avoid Estate Taxes; Purchasing Power and Inflation
- Virginia’s New Asset Protection Trust
- Revocable Living Trusts Often Fail to Avoid Probate, Protect Family Members, or Make Sure the Right People Inherit the Right Property.
- Protect Your Cash, Stocks, and Bonds with the Right LLC
- Protecting and Preserving Your Legacy
- Contact Us